Friday, December 30, 2005

Gracie's, 8 Mile, and My Family @ J-Alex

Background Noise: Frank
Last Visited: My Flickr (sounds gross, doesn't it)
Random Thought: People stop and stare, but it doesn't bother me.
Mood: let the time go by, i won't care if i can't be here on the street where you live

Good Night Gracies, Tuesday Night, w/ Heather and Christy. Heather's picture, my camera, edited in Aperture.


The End of 8 Mile, Wednesday Morning. Heather's picture, my camera, edited in Aperture.


Ellen, David, Mom, and Dad, in the Lobby of J. Alexandar's Northville, Wednesday evening. My picture, my camera, edited in Aperture.


I'm just so happy i remembered the camera and was able to catch a few nice pictures for posterity... because not many would believe me otherwise.

Expression:

0 Comments: