Monday, December 05, 2005

How Curious, Rabbit

Background Noise: Do you hear what i hear?
Last Visited: borderstores.com to check inventory at the sunnyvale borders. Do you think i would brave that parking lot if i wasn't positive they had what i wanted?
Random Thought: NPR's Forum Topic this morning was: Faith and Feminism where one woman called in and talked about how much women are vauled in orthodox religions, and the panel corrected that women are generally vauled by how able they are to serve men. Tiny difference. Itty Bitty, really. Though in general the entire discussion was frightening
Mood: Wow Perry Como has a sexy voice. Hmm, must be time to leave...

How odd, i can't seem to load my blog. I'll just make a new post and maybe that will make my blog live again... or... hmm.

Oh well, in for a penny and all. It seems that i am no officially free, er, released from serving Aperture anymore. Woo hoo! Though i do wish they had told me directly instead of telling my boss's boss who told my boss who ran to my office to cheerfully tell me. But whatever, i'm officially full time back on Final Cut, yay! And oh did i feel it today :) Well, i guess you need to be careful of what you wish for, or something like that.

And more congratulations are in order for Barb who had her first day at her new job in shiny Chicago today! Barb? "Seduced by Touchdown Jesus" is now on my obscure guess-the-pop-culture-reference aim message rotation. I absolutely love it; fits of giggles and the whole bit.

Ok, i'm apparently not forming complete sentances so i'll just toddle off to borders, grab salad at Whole Foods, and swing by my aunt's to give her back her laptop (it was a Computer Fairy Morning).

ps: Making Installer Packages is FunTM.

Expression:

0 Comments: