Thursday, December 15, 2005

I Read the Red Book

Background Noise: more holiday music? really? ... wait, this is my playlist...
Last Visited: He's Everywhere in Film, and that's ok with me, really
Random Thought: why is it that all of my best friends were born almost at the same time? i guess i wasn't kidding when i said i have accurate tastes...
Mood: my head needs to clear up so i can actually get work done



I'll need a coat for going home, then going to London in the winter, so it needs to be warm, and i'd like it to be able to transition easily from casual to dressier. This coat would look fabulous with both jeans or cream pants. I'll have to order it soon if i want it to get here in time to go home, but it's a bit more than i was planning on spending so i figured i'd fish for thoughts.

So, what do you think? :)

Expression:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

So the coat turned out not so cute.

In fact, it was closer to grotesque.

So i returned it.

Oh well, at least i have a few more days before i have to be all warm and bundled up. Of course, this does mean i now have to go to the mall. *shudder*

5:46 PM