Friday, December 09, 2005

We are sorry for the delay. There was train traffic ahead and I like seashells.

Background Noise: Randomly Cornflake Girl was in my head this morning. Was that actually the first song on the radio when my alarm went off? Who knows...
Last Visited: Overheard in New York
Random Thought: i know i said i wanted to improve my technical writing, and i understand that requires practice, but really, i don't want to.
Mood: yeah, what she said.

Discussion is good.
Transparency in design is good.
Documentation, Architecture and Design Specifications, Requirements Analysis, all good.

Great in fact.
Wonderfully useful.

Notice, however, is even better.

Expression:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

Randomly enough, it seems all my system is willing to listen to today is DMB's "Christmas Song" on repeat.

Huh.

1:18 PM